Due to the nature of the rubberized cotton of many of our coats, fold marks may be present as a result of packing them for transportation. By letting your coat hang for a few days these fold marks will usually disappear. If the problem persists then please contact us below.
Articles in this section
- When will you be getting my size back into stock?
- Do Stutterheim products come with a guarantee?
- Water in the pockets
- Will my Stutterheim become stained from other materials?
- How can I wash my Stutterheim?
- I have yellow marks/stains inside my jacket, is this normal?
- I have fold marks on my coat, is this normal?
- How do I find my size?