The rubberized cotton used in the production of many of our coats is susceptible to staining from other materials, especially leather straps and darker denim. Please be aware of this fact and handle the coat as you would a suede coat or other sensitive materials.
Articles in this section
- When will you be getting my size back into stock?
- Do Stutterheim products come with a guarantee?
- Water in the pockets
- Will my Stutterheim become stained from other materials?
- How can I wash my Stutterheim?
- I have yellow marks/stains inside my jacket, is this normal?
- I have fold marks on my coat, is this normal?
- How do I find my size?