Some of our coats don't have flaps over the pockets in order to maintain a clean aesthetic. As a result it is possible that water will trickle into them during heavy downpours so we recommend you keep your sensitive electronics and powdered soup elsewhere.
Articles in this section
- When will you be getting my size back into stock?
- Do Stutterheim products come with a guarantee?
- Water in the pockets
- Will my Stutterheim become stained from other materials?
- How can I wash my Stutterheim?
- I have yellow marks/stains inside my jacket, is this normal?
- I have fold marks on my coat, is this normal?
- How do I find my size?